We provide CIOs, IT Departments and other senior decision-makers with highly relevant and informed advice.
We combine this with our delivery experience to put forward pragmatic solutions to business challenges related to operational efficiency, business resilience, project/program governance and IT/ICT strategies that deliver real value and results.
We strive to become a 'trusted advisor' to our clients through a commitment to delivery in all areas of engagement. Drawing on project experience across the organisation, we have particular skills and experience in the following areas.
Strategy & Architecture
- ICT strategy, roadmaps and design
- Cloud readiness Assessments
- Business Analytics
- Application rationalisation and remediation
- Strategic procurement
- Outsourcing strategy and vendor transition management
- Acquisition and divestment – business transformation support
Solution Development and Implementation
- Project management
- BYOD and mobile device management
- Service and user management
- Identity and access management
- Infrastructure provisioning and support models
- Business resilience and security
- Business continuity planning and disaster recovery
- Health Checks, Compliance, Audits & Reporting
- Remote monitoring
- Patch Management
- Malware Monitoring and management
At Virtual Information Technology we have a combined working experience of over 40 years in the ICT sector.
We have broad systems design and implementation experience and can also draw on our organisational change management, project management and business improvement capability to ensure that we deliver a complete service, not just a technology solution.
In Tasmania we have worked with the top government agencies, NFP’s and Commercial entities.
Please click on any of our partner or vendor logos to find out more about them